Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Dr's Assistant

One of my favourite gifts has been the Season Three DVD collection of Dr Who, featuring Dr Martha Jones as his companion.

Tonight I spent some time watching it. It is so good!

I never thought they would be able to replace the last assistant, but Martha is brilliant!

How about this for a description? From BBC head of fiction Jane Tranter: "She comes bursting on to our screens with intelligence, fearlessness, charisma and beauty. She tackles the Doctor like no other companion has done before."

What woman wouldn't want to be described as all that? And then to tackle the Dr as well! My my! Who wouldn't want to tackle the Dr?



I loved Christopher Ecclestone. I love David Tennant. Two wonderful actors. Mmmmmmmm! I would tackle them given a chance!

But most of all, I want to be described as intelligent, fearless, charismatic and beautiful.

Like Martha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are "intelligent, fearless, charismatic and beautiful" dear January!

:)

M

~January~ said...

LOL Thank you for saying so!

:)

~J~